Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I missed posting yesterday. It was one of those days where there were only a few breathers between errands and appointments. It was all good stuff...just runaround stuff. And today is a lite version of it, but I needed to check in albeit briefly...I do not want to lose touch...I dare not lose touch with myself . It's not just the grief from Joseph's death that needs tending, but the other process ...all of it...and life rolls along. Mind and heart and soul need constant tending...weeding and feeding...and I've been very slopping about it...careless and casual. Not good...

And more later....

2 comments:

  1. It is ok to miss a day of blog... we have a long long journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete